Save Up to 30% Off Resort Rooms This Summer!
Book your travel through June 10, 2016, with an offer valid most nights through May 30th to August 25, 2016. Booking a 5-night stay most nights during these select dates at select Disney Value or Moderate Resort hotels this summer is like getting a night free. We know you love FREE!
You can also check availability for other great rates for stays most nights May 30 through June 11, 2016.
Important details with this offer include:
- Savings is based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Moderate and Deluxe suites may be available at a lesser discount.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort –The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
Magic Band Incentives for Summer ’16 Discount Offer!
When you upgrade to a package with a minimum purchase of a 2-Day Magic Your Way ticket, you will receive a unique “Awaken Summer” MagicBand. This one-of-a-kind band will activate a special sound or lighting feature at special touch points throughout the Walt Disney World Resort for valid travel dates during this particular offer.
The “Awaken Summer” MagicBand offer is valid per person included in the same package. When you book your Awaken Summer Vacation Package, you will receive an email inviting you to create a My Disney Experience account and to personalize your MagicBand.
How do you get a free no obligation vacation quote?
That is the easy part. Use this link for a free no obligation vacation quote from Erin, our official Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida travel. She offers promotions like Disney Trading Pin sets,autograph books, and free Mickey Mouse ear hats for kids under age 17. We know our readers love free…
Give Erin a call at 214-697-7732, or send an e-mail to erin @ destinationsinflorida.com.
Erin is a Disney College of Knowledge Graduate and a Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure Specialist. She has also recently become a Florida Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist. She can book and plan your vacation to anywhere.
As an avid scrapbooker and parent, Erin makes sure all her clients know memories are her priority. Erin’s passion is helping everyone have a once-in-a-lifetime magical vacation, which include excellent customer service, attention to detail, celebrating milestones and bringing families together.
Whether it is a honeymoon, a family’s first visit to Walt Disney World, or an extended family coming together from all across the country, Erin specializes in making sure everyone gets the most magic out of their vacation!
Why Use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
Erin gives you a lot…for FREE!!
1. There is no cost for you to use Erin at Destinations in Florida. No cost. Zero. Totally Free.
2. As soon as discounts are released, Erin will update your current reservations to apply the discount, so you get the best deal available.
3. Erin can make dining recommendations for you, and then she can make all of your dining reservations. No work for you, no phone calls to make, and this service is FREE.
4. You can contact Erin by phone, email, text, or live chat.
5. Erin will create a free trip itinerary for you. This can save you valuable time, and you know that saying about how time is money.
6. Erin often sends out “MousePerks,” which are free perks she sends to clients to build excitement. You could receive Mouseperks like coloring pages, crafts, puzzles, Hidden Mickey hunts and more.
7. Every package gets a discount off the rack-room price, courtesy of Destinations in Florida. This is their gift to you!
8. Special Layaway Program Available:
Pay a $200 deposit to hold your package, and then schedule automatic monthly payments toward your reservation using a major credit card until you make your final payment (45 days prior to arrival). This makes a Disney World vacation much more affordable for many families.
This special layaway program is for Disney World, Downtown Disney and Disney Good Neighbor packages. You can e-mail Erin at erin @ destinationsinflorida.com for more details about their layaway program.
9. Again, there is no cost for you to use Erin at Destinations in Florida. No cost. Zero. Totally Free. What cheapskate doesn’t love FREE!!
Use this link for a free no obligation vacation quote from Erin, our official Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida travel. She offers promotions like Disney Trading Pin sets, autograph books, and free Mickey Mouse ear hats for kids under age 17. We know our readers love free…