Disney people know Disney people. Even when you aren’t planning a Disney vacation, you probably know someone that is.
Erin, our Destinations in Florida agent, has devised a great way for you to earn money towards your next trip without a lot of work. Sound too good to be true? It’s actually very easy. We call it…
Erin’s Destinations in Florida Referral Program
Refer your friends, co-workers, Facebook friends, Twitter friends, Pinterest friends, and even family to use Erin, our official Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida , to book their vacation.
If your referral uses Erin to book their trip, (see rules below), you will receive a $20 check or a $20 vacation credit toward your next vacation when they return from their trip. You get to choose if you want cash to pay some bills or a credit toward your next trip.
What will they get?
Erin’s travel agent services are 100% FREE. She will make your referral’s travel reservations, including accommodations, dining, and she can even help with advice on Fastpass+, purchasing tickets, what to do on free days, and show suggestions.
1. To receive the $20, your referral must book a travel package of $2,000 or more.
2. You must mention Cheapskate Princess. This is a special deal for our readers only. If you don’t tell Erin that the Cheapskate Princess sent you, then you will not be eligible for the promotion. So don’t forget!
3. You will not receive your $20 check or vacation credit until your referrals have returned from their fully paid vacation. Sometimes plans change, and we can’t reward you if your referral doesn’t actually travel.
4. There is no limit to how many referrals you can get paid for. DIF client have used referral program rewards to pay for entire vacations.
Contact Erin and give her your referrals.
Call 214-697-7732 or send an e-mail to erin @ destinationsinflorida.com.
Make sure the people you refer are actually wanting to take a vacation. The trip could be to Disney or any other travel destinations; Erin plans trips worldwide. We don’t want to shock or surprise anyone.
So you feel assured your referrals will receive the best of service.
Why Use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
Erin gives you a lot…for FREE!!
1. There is no cost for you to use Erin at Destinations in Florida. No cost. Zero. Totally Free.
2. As soon as discounts are released, Erin will update your current reservations to apply the discount, so you get the best deal available.
3. Erin can make dining recommendations for you, and then she can make all of your dining reservations. No work for you, no phone calls to make, and this service is FREE.
4. You can contact Erin by phone, email, text, or live chat.
5. Erin will create a free trip itinerary for you. This can save you valuable time, and you know that saying about how time is money.
6. Erin often sends out “MousePerks,” which are free perks she sends to clients to build excitement. You could receive Mouseperks like coloring pages, crafts, puzzles, Hidden Mickey hunts and more.
7. Special Layaway Program Available:
Pay a $200 deposit to hold your package, and then schedule automatic monthly payments toward your reservation using a major credit card until you make your final payment (45 days prior to arrival). This makes a Disney World vacation much more affordable for many families.
This special layaway program is for Disney World, Downtown Disney and Disney Good Neighbor packages. You can e-mail Erin at erin @ destinationsinflorida.com for more details about their layaway program.
8. Again, there is no cost for you to use Erin at Destinations in Florida. No cost. Zero. Totally Free. What cheapskate doesn’t love FREE!!
When you are ready to plan a Disney World or Universal Vacation, we can save you money!
Use this link for a free no obligation vacation quote from Erin, our official Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida travel. She offers promotions like Disney Trading Pin sets, autograph books, and free Mickey Mouse ear hats for kids under age 17. We know our readers love free…