Universal Orlando Resort is a great option to add to your must do list in Orlando. If you have Harry Potter fans, then you absolutely must visit Universal. Universal Orlando has something for every member of your family from amazing thrill rides like The Incredible Hulk Coaster or Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket, to family fun rides like Transformers The Ride – 3D, Men in Black, and The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman. For the little ones you want to enjoy The Cat and the Hat ride and Caro-Seuss-el just to name a few.
It is located close to Disney World so if you want to add a day or two exploring Universal’s theme parks it is so simple. There are ticket and transportation options to add to your Disney vacation or better yet stay a couple nights at Universal Orlando Resort and enjoy two vacations in one trip!
Universal Orlando has five resorts to chose from and they don’t disappoint. The hotels have different categories that offer different benefits, but all have some
pretty awesome perks. The resorts are:
Lowe’s Portofino Bay Hotel (Premier Level)
Lowe’s Hard Rock Hotel (Premier Level)
Lowe’s Royal Pacific Resort (Preferred Level)
Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando (Preferred Level)
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort (Prime Value)
Lowe’s Royal Pacific is a preferred level resort which means you have more benefits attached to this resort including free Universal Express Unlimited Ride Access just for staying there, but is less expensive than the premier level. Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando is a preferred level resort, but doesn’t offer the free Universal Express. This makes Lowe’s Royal Pacific the best bang for your buck and it’s a gorgeous resort!
Lowe’s Royal Pacific Resort has a South Pacific island theme. This resort also offers the following free benefits to help make the most of your vacation:
• Free Universal Express Unlimited Ride Access: I know I mentioned this already, but this really is an awesome perk. Guests that do not stay in one of three resorts that offer this have to pay to upgrade their park tickets to include this. Also, imagine having a FastPass for almost every ride (not all Harry Potter attractions offer the Universal Express line). This will help maximize your families’ time in the parks.
• Priority Seating at select restaurants throughout the resort: This is a big one especially if you want to have more flexibility on when and where you eat during your vacation.
• Early entry to the Universal Theme Parks an hour before opening: You will need a valid theme park ticket for this, but your family can really get a lot done before the parks open to the general public.
• Access to use the pools at any on site Universal Resort Hotel.
• Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel.
• Complimentary transportation to the parks and City Walk: Guests can take a water taxi or a shuttle bus.
Lowe’s Royal Pacific offers standard guest rooms, club level rooms, and luxury suites. The standard guests rooms are 335 square feet and have AAA Four Diamond Award® accommodations. Each guest room has the following:
• 300 thread count, 100% cotton bed linens
• 32″ Flat Panel Television with HD channels
• Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
• iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
• Keurig coffee makers with individual coffee and assorted teas
• Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
• Upgrade to Premium Plus wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs
• Two dual-line telephones (one cordless) with voicemail system
• On Demand in-room movies and video check out fees apply
• Refreshment pantry
• In room safe
• Iron and ironing board
• Separate bath and vanity area in most guest rooms
• 100% combed, ringspun cotton terry towels, plus hair dryer and make-up mirror
• Davines shampoo and conditioner and Comfort Zone brand bath gel & lotion
• Daily newspaper delivery to all guest rooms upon request
• Complimentary turndown service upon request
Guests can upgrade to the Club Level and enjoy Royal Club Lounge Access with continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres. There are also a couple suite options too, but the cutest one is the Jurassic Park Kids Suites. They have a king bedroom and a separate room for the kids. The two separate rooms are connected and offer only one entrance to the adult room. This family suite has Jurassic Park décor and is perfect for families.
Photo From Universal Web site
Lowe’s Royal Pacific also has a fantastic pool that has a sandy beach. The pool is a lagoon style and has Royal Bali Sea interactive water play area for children, two hot tubs, a beach volleyball court, and private cabanas to rent. Guests can also enjoy the complimentary Fitness Center.
Lowe’s Royal Pacific has several wonderful restaurants on property and is a water taxi away from City Walk with tons of out of this world restaurants. The restaurants at Royal Pacific are:
• Emeril’s Tchoup Chop: Emeril Lagasse’s take on Asian and Polynesian cuisine
• Islands Dining Room: offering breakfast and dinner
• Jake’s American Bar: featuring live entertainment on select nights
• Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar: inventive sushi and South Seas martinis
• Bula Bar & Grille: poolside eatery
• Room service: available 24 hours a day
• Hotel dining shuttle: free transportation to and from our on-site hotel restaurants
Another fantastic food and entertainment experience at Royal Pacific is the Wantilan Luau. This is a weekly Hawaiian dinner show featuring an all you can eat buffet, live Hawaiian music and hula dancing. There are even fire dancers! This show is offered on Saturday night year round. It is $76 for adult priority seating and $69 for adults regular seating. While children 3-9 are $40 for priority seating and $35 for regular seating. Good news is children under three are complimentary. To book this experience call 407-503-DINE.
Lowe’s Royal Pacific has all that you could want in a resort and more. Staying at this preferred resort gives your family the perfect amenities and benefits to help your family enjoy all that Universal Orlando has to offer.
Do you want help deciding which is best resort is best for your family? We would love to help you. Your Princess Travel Experts are here to help! We have stayed at several Universal resorts and love them all. We know that a Universal vacation can be a lot and we are here to help you with all of your planning needs. The great news, is we can help you for FREE and we also give our clients tips, perks and freebies just for booking with us. Contact us today and let’s start planning your vacation.
Elizabeth fell in love with Disney World as a little girl and has continued to visit again and again. She has been to Disney as a little girl, in her 20’s with friends, pregnant, with a preschooler, and with a child who has severe food allergies. Elizabeth is an agent with Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She is ready to help you plan a magical Disney vacation, all at no cost to you!
Elizabeth loves planning and researching any adventure! She will work with you and your family to ensure that your vacation is everything you dreamed of and more! You can reach Elizabeth at email@example.com or call her at 317-753-5959. You can fill out a quote request form here.