Lots of news this week as Disney World converts to Fall season – Main Street is getting a seasonal make over, Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire has a new Fall themed finale, just in time for Halloween Club Villain returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studio’s and NEW BUS SERVICE offers transportation to Disney Springs directly from the Parks. Because the bus service is a little different than from a resort to Disney Springs, it is the focus of News Around the Mouse this week. To catch all the Disney World news this week and the most recent refurbishment schedule, click here to read about all news and details on your computer, tablet or smart phone. You can also click here to watch the Around the Mouse by video.
Have you been in the parks wishing you could take a bus DIRECTLY to Disney Springs? In the past you had to go to a resort, and catch a Disney Springs bus there which you know, was extra time. Another option, take a cab, which adds to your budget. Thankfully Disney Parks has found a way to save us time and money on vacation in the late afternoon when we want to head from a theme park to Disney Springs.
Disney Springs Bus Transportation Service from Theme Parks:
- Buses now run directly from Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios parks starting at 4pm daily – it is NOT an all day service.
- The drop off at Disney Springs is in the heart of it all at Town Center where you can shop world class brands, dine at one of a kind eateries and enjoy some entertainment.
- Disney Springs Bus Service will be provided from 4pm to 11pm (or until two hours after theme park close whichever is earlier).
- IMPORTANT to know, the new bus service from the Parks is one-way: FROM the Parks, TO Disney Springs.
- You will NOT be able to take a bus from Disney Springs directly back to a theme park, so keep that in mind and plan accordingly.
- Disney transportation will continue to be available from Disney Springs directly back to Disney Resort hotels. See they won’t leave you stranded.
Why go to Disney Springs?
Sometimes a person just needs a change from the parks…yes, it happens. A great vacation touring strategy: ride attractions and enjoy the parks from opening through the afternoon, then head over to Disney Springs to chill and enjoy dining and drinks from 30 food and beverage options. You can catch La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil, a movie at the AMC Dine-In Theatres, or go bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes. There are also over 50 new stores you can shop until you drop for that perfect vacation souvenir- whether Disney themed merchandise or not, they got it all!
Keep in mind if you have your own vehicle, Disney Springs parking is free and includes two new parking garages with “smart technology” where you can easily find available parking spots. Don’t have a vehicle, no worries, the new bus service makes it easy to spend your late afternoon and evenings over at Disney Springs.
Do you plan to try out the route during your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation?
If your head is exploding from how in the world can I remember all this, let your Princess Travel Experts help with your next Disney Vacation. They are there to make sure you know how to get around and get the most for your budget. You can contact them for a free no obligation quote here.
Julie Franklin is a travel agent creating family memories at Destinations In Florida, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She can plan and book your customized magical vacation anywhere at no extra cost to you. As a blogger, mom and wife of a budget traveler, Julie knows how to get the most magic for you vacation. Whether thinking of heading to the parks in Orlando, cruising, an all inclusive resort or traveling anywhere, let Julie take the stress out of your vacation planning.
You can reach Julie or any of our Princess Travel Experts at email@example.com for your no obligation vacation quote or you can call Julie at 404 312 8099 and tell her Cheapskate Princess sent you!