What’s a great way to get more space for the money on your next Walt Disney World® Resort vacation and a FREE HOT BREAKFAST BUFFET at your resort? Consider a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor hotel and experience the enchantment of the Walt Disney World® Resort with this 2016 Fall Good Neighbor amenity-filled vacation package which includes free hotel self-parking and complimentary scheduled transportation to the Disney Theme Parks. Good neighbor hotels are off Disney property but are conveniently located near the action at the parks!
Here is what you will get in your 2016 Good Neighbor Fall Suite Deal Package at participating resorts:
Enjoy a 4-night, 4-day suite and theme park ticket package valid for a stay in a suite at a select Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel for less than $500 per person for a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child age 3 to 9). That’s a total package price starting at less than $2,000. Sample rate is valid for stays select nights this fall. Contact your Princess Travel Experts at Destinations to In Florida to find out which Good Neighbor Hotels are participating and for the deal pricing and amenities at each resort.
Each Good Neighbor Suite Deal will include:
- Four (4) 4-day/1 park per day Magic Your Way® theme park tickets for admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park (one park per day)
- Four (4) nights in a suite accommodations at a select Disney Springs™ Resort Area or Good Neighbor Hotel conveniently located near the Walt Disney World Resort
- Complimentary breakfast for each person in your party per day (varies by hotel)
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to and from the Walt Disney World Resort
- Complimentary hotel self-parking
Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and expire 14 days after first use. Daily breakfast included.
Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights this fall – blackout dates apply and varies by hotel.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Advance reservations required.
- Length of stay requirements may apply.
Having stayed both on-site and offsite I can tell you there is magic to be found in both types of vacations. If you have a large family or want more space than a hotel room offers, offsite suites are definitely worth considering. Your Princess Travel Experts at Destinations in Florida can help you decide which resort will best fit your family needs and budget. Contact them today for your no obligation vacation quote on this suite deal or any other Walt Disney World Vacation Quote.
Julie Franklin is a travel agent creating family memories at Destinations In Florida, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She can plan and book your customized magical vacation anywhere at no extra cost to you. As a blogger, mom and wife of a budget traveler, Julie knows how to get the most magic for you vacation. Whether thinking of heading to the parks in Orlando, cruising, an all inclusive resort or traveling anywhere, let Julie take the stress out of your vacation planning.