News from Walt Disney World this week includes Early Morning Magic extension at Magic Kingdom AND addition at Hollywood Studios, a STAR WARS Galactic Spectacular Dessert party, new Disney Dooney and Bourke bags, and, yes, limited edition Dooney & Bourke magic bands designs are now available for purchase. My favorite news and focus this week involves two things I LOVE: 1. FREE Stuff 2. Music. Ready to Eat to the Beat this fall? The artist lineup has been announced for Epcot Food and Wine Festival’s 2016 Eat to the Beat Concert Series. To catch all the Disney World news, details, and most recent refurbishment schedule, click here to read about it all on your computer, tablet or smart phone. You can also click here to watch the Around the Mouse by video.
What is Eat to the Beat?
Its the ultimate dinner show at Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival in the fall. You just need a park admission ticket to Epcot and then head to the American Gardens Theatre stage nightly between September 14th and November 14th to catch one 26 amazing acts on this year’s schedule.
YES, FREE concerts are included with your park admission.
This year’s lineup features popular artists from the 80s, 90s, and even 2000’s. The season starts with every one having fun and ends with everyone swinging with something for everyone in between. These are NOT tribute acts, they are the real artists performing live. Performances are nightly at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. daily.
The 2016 Eat to the Beat Concert Series Lineup:
- Sept. 14-15 – Wang Chung NEW! “Everybody Have Fun Tonight”
- Sept. 16-18 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- Sept. 19-20 – Air Supply “All Out of Love”
- Sept. 21-23 – BoDeans NEW! “Closer to Free”
- Sept. 24-25 – Fuel “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)”
- Sept. 26-28 – Sugar Ray “Fly”
- Sept. 29-30 – Los Lobos “La Bamba”
- Oct. 1-2 – David Cook “Light On”
- Oct. 3-4 – Wilson Phillips “Hold On”
- Oct. 5-6 – Blues Traveler “Run-Around”
- Oct. 7-9 – Plain White T’s NEW! “Hey There Delilah”
- Oct. 10-11 – 38 Special “Hold On Loosely”
- Oct. 12-13 – Jeffrey Osborne NEW! “On the Wings of Love”
- Oct. 14-16 – Tiffany “I Think We’re Alone Now”
- Oct. 17-19 – Dennis DeYoung: The Music of Styx “Lady”
- Oct. 20-21 – Christopher Cross “Sailing”
- Oct. 22-23 – Toad The Wet Sprocket NEW! “Walk on the Ocean”
- Oct. 24-25 – Chaka Khan “I Feel for You”
- Oct. 26-27 – Billy Ocean “Caribbean Queen”
- Oct. 28-29 – Living Colour NEW! “Cult of Personality”
- Oct. 30-Nov. 1 – Hanson “Get the Girl Back”
- Nov. 2-3 – Soul Asylum NEW! “Runaway Train”
- Nov. 4-6 – Delta Rae NEW! “Bottom of the River”
- Nov. 7-9 – Boyz II Men “Motownphilly”
- Nov. 10-11 – Sister Hazel “All For You”
- Nov. 12-14 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy “Go Daddy-O”
Lineup is subject to change; songs listed are for artist recognition only and may not be included in the concert play list. If you see the word NEW next to the artist, it is the first time at Eat to the Beat! Seating is first come basis, but you can call 407 WDW DINE to check on getting a guaranteed seat in the show by reserving Eat to the Beat Dining Package at one of the many Epcot restaurants.
Fall is my absolute FAVORITE time to head to Walt Disney World and Food & Wine is one of the reasons. Eat to the Beat, is the icing on the cake so to speak, fun to enjoy music taking in the festival. So many artists I want to see will be playing!
Let us know which of these acts you would like to catch while enjoying Epcot!
Need help planning your Fall getaway to Walt Disney World? Its not too late. Contact our Princess Travel Experts with Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, for your free no obligation Disney vacation quote here. They will keep you up to date on the latest news impacting your vacation!
Written by Julie Franklin:
Julie Franklin is a travel agent creating family memories at Destinations In Florida, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She can plan and book your customized magical vacation anywhere at no extra cost to you. As a blogger, mom and wife of a budget traveler, Julie knows how to get the most magic for you vacation. Whether thinking of heading to the parks in Orlando, cruising, an all inclusive resort or traveling anywhere, let Julie take the stress out of your vacation planning.