I love getting Disney Gift Cards! I feel like it’s a little splurge to use on souvenirs, because I tend to use them on things I don’t normally spend my money on. Whether shopping with them at Disney shops of Disney Springs, the Disney parks resort gift shop, in the parks or at the Disney Outlets in Orlando, here’s a list of the Top 5 Souvenirs I Would Buy With a FREE Disney Gift Card!
And I’ll tell you how to get a free gift card as well, because who doesn’t love free?!
Number 1: A New Set of Mickey Ears!
- There is something about walking around parks in a set of Mickey Ears to make you feel like part of the magic. Whether the classic custom ears with your name or a fun set like the Mickey Bar Ears above, they are guaranteed to bring out the big kid that still lurks inside me.
Number 2: Holiday Ornament
- Our tree is filled with ornaments from our travels; I love that as we deck the halls each year, we can remember our fun-filled magical vacations. As I unwrap each ornament to put on the tree, I unwrap a memory.
- I live in casual wear and love my t-shirts! Who can resist Darth Vader riding Dumbo? I also love getting accessories like scarves to put a little Disney in my day.
Number 4: Coffee Mugs
- Listen Folgers, you have it wrong…the best part of waking up is Disney on my cup! Hey, if you can’t make it to the parks, bring the park to you every morning. Tervis Tumblers have also become a favorite of mine as well, especially for time spent at the pool in the summer.
Number 5: Disney Bags and Purses!
- I LOVE seeing the Dooney and Bourke Disney bags and to be honest, they are not always within my budget, so a gift card helps with that issue. I always wondered what the big deal was with Vera Bradley until I got one, and man, I love those bags so much! On our last trip to Disney World, I scored a couple Disney Vera’s at the Disney Character Stop Outlet Store in Orlando. Talk about some pixie dusted savings!
I asked some of my Disney expert friends as well and they mentioned other favorites such as plush including the new Tsum Tsum, Alex and Ani Jewelry, Pandora charms, Disney collector Pins, Popcorn in a collector bucket, baseballs, magnets, kitchen ware, photo books, autograph books and more. Hey, I have been known to use my gift cards on food and beverages as well, like the ultimate splurge, the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream. Here’s more information if you ever want to try it:
If you want a FREE Disney Gift Cards valued up at to $100 AND you have booked a Disney World vacation yourself either online or via the phone in the past 30 days and your trip has not been paid in full, you can add our travel partner agency Destinations in Florida, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner to your reservation. Super easy process and a win-win as you get a Disney Gift Card to use on your trip and planning perks from our Princess Travel Experts.
How will you use YOUR Disney Gift Cards?
Written by Julie Franklin:
Julie Franklin is a travel agent creating family memories at Destinations In Florida, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She can plan and book your customized magical vacation anywhere at no extra cost to you. As a blogger, mom and wife of a budget traveler, Julie knows how to get the most magic for you vacation. Whether thinking of heading to the parks in Orlando, cruising, an all-inclusive resort or traveling anywhere, let Julie take the stress out of your vacation planning.