Breaking News: This week’s edition of Disney Cheapskate Princess News Around the Mouse has the offer you have been looking for all year: FREE Disney Dining is back for Fall of 2016 at Walt Disney World Resort. Walt Disney World announced new promotions for the Fall Season for vacations booked starting 4/25/2016 through July 8th, 2016 including Free Dining Package and a Room Only Discounted Promotional Discounted. Both are limited in availability and very popular, so take advantage of them now before they are gone. The Fall Promotional Offers are fresh off the press are covered in detail below. Catch up on all the other news that came out this past week – and you will want to review it, by Clicking here to download the whole edition to view on your computer, tablet or smart phone.
Free Disney Dining for Fall:
Purchase a Magic Your Way Package with Park Tickets at select Walt Disney World resorts in the fall to enjoy your scrumptious savings.
- This offer is valid for arrivals most nights including dates between:
- Aug. 23-Oct. 1, 2016
- Nov. 15-21
- Nov. 26-28
- Dec. 10-21, 2016
Free Disney Dining Package Includes:
- Resort Room on minimum 5-night/6day non-disocunted Magic Your Way Package
- Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Theme park tickets must be purchased
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan (if you book a select Value Resort) or Disney Dining Plan (if you book a select Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort)
Free Disney Dining Important Details
- Number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
Free Disney Dining Offer Ticket Requirements
- Package Must Include Park Hopper or Water Park & More Tickets
- Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 day of first use.
Free Disney Dining Offer Restrictions:
- Advance reservations required, no group rates or other discounts apply. Offer excludes Campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, the Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter. Disney’s Port Orleans – Riverside is excluded during the following dates: November 15 to 21, November 26 to 28 and December 10 to 21, 2016. Dining plans exclude alcoholic beverages and gratuities. Children ages 3-9 must choose from children’s menu, if available.
Not interested in Dining or Park Tickets? Room Only Discount Promotion is the way to go.
Back to School Savings Room Only Discount Offer:
Save up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights Aug. 26, 2016 – November 5th, 2016 when you book your vacation April – , 2016.
Room Only Discount Important Details
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Length-of-stay requirements may apply.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
- 25% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available for other Resort hotels.
Plan your Magical Fall Vacation now and save! With Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Epcot Food and Wine Festival, AND cooler temperatures Fall is a magical time to go Walt Disney World. Contact Disney’s Cheapskate Princess Travel partners, Destinations in Florida, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner for your free no obligation fall vacation quote and let them take the stress out of your vacation planning!
Written by Julie Franklin:
Julie Franklin is a travel agent creating family memories at Destinations In Florida, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She can plan and book your customized magical vacation anywhere at no extra cost to you. As a blogger, mom and wife of a budget traveler, Julie knows how to get the most magic for you vacation. Whether thinking of heading to the parks in Orlando, cruising, an all inclusive resort or traveling anywhere, let Julie take the stress out of your vacation planning.