Erin, our Destinations in Florida agent, has proposed a simple way for Cheapskate Princess readers to earn money for bills, vacations, whatever you choose. Get paid without doing any back-breaking work… sound too good to be true? It’s actually very easy.
We call it…
Erin’s Vacation Referral Program
When you refer your acquaintances, friends, and family to Erin, our Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida , if they book a vacation with her*, you will receive a $20 check OR a $20 vacation credit when they return from their full paid trip. You get to choose if you want cash to pay some bills or if you want a room credit toward your next vacation.
What will your referrals get?
Erin’s travel agent services are 100% FREE. She can make your referral’s travel reservations, including accommodations, dining, and she can even help with advice on Fastpass+, purchasing tickets, what to do on free days, and show suggestions.
How this works…
1. To receive the $20, your referral must book a travel package of $2,000 or more with Erin.
2. You must mention Cheapskate Princess. This is a special deal for our readers only. If you don’t tell Erin that the Cheapskate Princess sent you, then you will not be eligible for the promotion. So don’t forget!
3. You will not receive your $20 check OR vacation credit until your referrals have returned from their fully paid vacation. Sometimes plans change, and we can’t reward you if your referral doesn’t actually travel.
4. There is no limit to how much referral money you can earn. Destinations in Florida clients have used referral program rewards to pay for entire vacations. But please refer friends and family that actually want to travel. We don’t want Erin to call and surprise anyone with no travel dreams.
5. Your referrals can contact Erin directly and mention YOU referred them. Your referrals just need to say they are participating with the Cheapskate Princess rewards program, and provide your name and contact information.
Contact Erin and give her your referrals.
Call 214-697-7732 or send an e-mail to erin @ destinationsinflorida.com.
Make sure the people you refer are actually wanting to take a vacation. The trip could be to Disney or any other travel destinations; Erin plans trips worldwide. We don’t want to shock or surprise anyone.
So you feel assured your referrals will receive the very best in service…
Why Use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
Erin gives you a lot…for FREE!!
1. There is no cost for you to use Erin at Destinations in Florida. No cost. Zero. Totally Free.
2. As soon as discounts are released, Erin will update current reservations to apply the discount, so you get the best deal available.
3. Erin can make dining recommendations for you, and then she can make all of your dining reservations. No work for you, no phone calls to make, and this service is FREE.
4. You can contact Erin by phone, email, text, or live chat.
5. Erin will create a free trip itinerary for you. This can save you valuable time, and you know that saying about how time is money.
6. Erin often sends out “MousePerks,” which are free perks she sends to clients to build excitement. You could receive Mouseperks like coloring pages, crafts, puzzles, Hidden Mickey hunts and more.
7. Special Layaway Program is Available:
Pay a $200 deposit to hold your package, and then schedule automatic monthly payments toward your reservation using a major credit card until you make your final payment (45 days prior to arrival). This makes a Disney World vacation much more affordable for many families.
This special layaway program is for Disney World, Downtown Disney and Disney Good Neighbor packages. You can e-mail Erin at erin @ destinationsinflorida.com for more details about their layaway program.
8. Again, there is no cost for you to use Erin at Destinations in Florida. No cost. Zero. Totally Free. What cheapskate doesn’t love FREE!!
Erin is a Disney College of Knowledge Graduate and a Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure Specialist. She has also recently become a Florida Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist. She can book and plan your vacation to anywhere.
As an avid scrapbooker and parent, Erin makes sure all her clients know memories are her priority. Erin’s passion is helping everyone have a once-in-a-lifetime magical vacation, which include excellent customer service, attention to detail, celebrating milestones and bringing families together.
Whether it is a honeymoon, a family’s first visit to Walt Disney World, or an extended family coming together from all across the country, Erin specializes in making sure everyone gets the most magic out of their vacation!
When you are ready to plan a Disney World or Universal Vacation, we can save you money!
Use this link for a free no obligation vacation quote from Erin, our Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida travel. She offers promotions like Disney Trading Pin sets, autograph books, and free Mickey Mouse ear hats for kids under age 17. We know our readers love free…