Dreaming of a Vacation?
This year’s winter weather has been brutally cold in many parts of the United States, and if work isn’t stressing you out, putting away the Christmas decorations probably did. Want a great way to take your mind off all the stressful issues? Get started planning your next vacation! And what better way than to get fired up for a trip to Disney than free stuff!
We love to find our fans good deals, and you don’t get much better than FREE! If you book a trip with Destinations in Florida, you will receive FREE Mickey Mouse ears hats for your children. That’s a $15.95 value per hat, which is one less souvenir to purchase during your trip. “Children” means any kiddies in your party under the age of 17. So book your trip now, travel during 2014, and receive hats for the kids before you leave.
That…is a pretty sweet deal!
Erin at Destinations in Florida will be handling your travel quotes and reservations. Here are a couple of common questions that can get you started.
Do You have to travel just to Disney World?
No, Destinations in Florida can arrange a trip anywhere you want. There is life outside of Florida, at least so I am told. Dreaming of a cruise? Dreaming of a trip to an all inclusive resort? Always wanted to ride the Harry Potter ride at Universal Studios? Now is the time to start planing that trip….
Why Use Destinations in Florida?
1. As soon as discounts are released, Erin will update your reservations, so you get the best deal available.
2. As a DIF planner and “Disney Expert,” Erin can help you get the most out of your trip. She can approach your trip with all the knowledge you will need.
3. Erin will make recommendations for and then can make all of your dining reservations. No work for you and no phone calls to make. You just sit back and let someone else do the work – at no cost to you.
4. Erin will be your personal travel agent just for your family. You can contact her by phone, email, text, or live chat.
5. Erin’s company, Destinations in Florida, is an award winning travel company, including winning 2009 & 2011 Disney Destinations Top Sales Performer and 2010 & 2011 & 2012 Universal Orlando Resort Travel Agency Partner of the Year.
6. Erin became a vacation specialist to help you, because she loves travel. You want someone to help you with your vacation that loves helping people plan their vacations.
7. Erin will create a personalized travel itinerary so you get the most time out of your trip. This can save you valuable time, and you know that saying about how time is money.
8. MousePerks are free perks Erin sends to clients to help them get excited for their trip. You may receive Mouseperks like coloring pages, crafts, puzzles, Hidden Mickey hunts and more.
9. Erin mails clients FREE fun gifts for the kids when she mails your final documents. Kids love the items like Pin Trading Starter Kit, stickers and autograph books.
10. Every package gets a discount off the rack-room price, courtesy of Destinations in Florida. This is their gift to you!
11. There is no cost for you to work with Erin and Destinations in Florida. No cost. Totally Free. What cheapskate doesn’t love FREE!!
Now let our vacation planner help you plan your trip, totally for FREE!
Use this link for a free no obligation vacation quote from Erin, our Disney Vacation Planner with Destinations in Florida travel. She offers promotions like Disney Trading Pin sets, autograph books, and free Mickey Mouse ear hats for kids under age 17. We know our readers love free…
Give Erin a call at 214-697-7732, or send an e-mail to erin @ destinationsinflorida.com.
Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you, consulting your calendar and checking your bank balance.
Disney’s Cheapskate Princess